I have fallen in love with digital scrapbooking. It is a great creative outlet, and...unlike "real" scrapbooking...there are no messes to clean up when you're done....oh, and with digital scrapbooking there are endless materials! One of the things that I have really enjoyed doing, is making my own blog backgrounds. I started out by using digital scrapbooking kits I would find online, but I've been making my own kits recently and have been having a ton of fun. Needless to say, I have made a ton of blog backgrounds...and unless I change out my blog background every day, they'll go to waste. With that said, I'm introducing "The Blogger Boutique!!!!". The Blogger Boutique is a blog I set up with free blog backgrounds, made 100% by yours truly (embellishments and all!!!).All you bloggers out there...take a look and grab a new background!

2 comments:
YOU ARE SO CREATIVE. Very cool. I will have to use some myself!
i'm gonna use one someday! thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment