
We have been trying to go to Coraline 3D for three weeks now. The first weekend we went, we made it into the theatre to realize that not all Coraline movies were 3D...only certain theatres were playing it in 3D. When we saw no one was wearing 3D glasses we returned our tickets. The 3D version was playing in Everett so we headed there on valentine's day. Once we got there...it was all sold out! Dang! So this weekend, we made our way back to Everett and watched it. I had heard a ton of great reviews on it...and it was good! The story was...pretty good, not incredible but good (kinda spooky for young kids...but aren't all fairy tales?). The 3D was awesome! It really did feel like you were a part of the movie. It was really neat. There were a couple of memorable scenes. At one point Coraline is sitting at dinner with her family and the camera angle is such that it feels like you are sitting at the table with them. All the food looks like it is right in front of you... and it looks so real! Definitely go see it...if you can make it to a 3D theatre...otherwise wait until it comes out on video. I'm totally pumped for more 3D movies!
On another note...is it just me, or are people pretty rude in theatres these days. I don't remember the last time I went to a movie and people were actually quiet during it. This time...there were two people sitting behind us and they were literally narrating the entire movie! They never stopped talking! Geesh....maybe I'm getting old ;).
On another note...is it just me, or are people pretty rude in theatres these days. I don't remember the last time I went to a movie and people were actually quiet during it. This time...there were two people sitting behind us and they were literally narrating the entire movie! They never stopped talking! Geesh....maybe I'm getting old ;).

1 comment:
This film Coraline 3D was very wonderful experience for me.I had also taken my kids wih me and they also enjoyed it very much.I myself was excited very much.It is not only for kids but also for adults too who appear to get more excited than the children!
Considering the movie's story and its effects i would rate it 7/10.
I think its a good written script and all the 3D effects is not overdone.I suggest you to see it if you want to experience something different from the regular commercial movies.
Post a Comment