I love super bowl Sunday! I'm not one to sit down and watch a football game (on TV anyway), but I do love super bowl Sunday...my reason...yummy food! Today after church we went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of yummy treats....
- Tiny hot dogs to put in BBQ sauce
- Crackers
- Cheese Ball
- Chips
- Nacho Cheese
- Flat bread with garlic and goat cheese (The Davis Family Recipe :))
- Pickles
- Olives
Yummmy...sounds like a good day to me! Who's playing in the super bowl again? ;)
On another note... My brother's 10th birthday is coming up on Feb. 15th. He is a HUGE sports fan...any sport...depending on the season. Well, I called him up yesterday and asked him what he wanted for his birthday and this is what he said, " Now Katie, I know it may be really hard to find, but I want the jersey of the quarter back from the winning team...and if you can't find that..than get the running back of the winning team."
Of course he knew all their names but he also gave me a back-up running back from a team not playing in the super bowl...just in case the winning team's was all sold out.
So ...right after the super bowl, I'm going to run to my computer to see if I can't find one of these jerseys. Fingers crossed that everyone else won't be doing the same. Wish me Luck!
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment