When we first moved in, we got some really nice furniture for our downstairs family room. Ever since, I have been struggling with putting together the right accessories. Truthfully..it is driving me crazy! The couch came with some pillows...which are alright, but they are not doing it for me. So today...I looked for some inspiration...and look at this pillow! I love it. Fancy, but casual. I like the mixture of grays, browns, and tans. I'm a big neutral color person. I like
neutrals because you can keep them around longer with out getting tired of them. Our couch is a tan color and our furniture is a deep brown. We also have deep brown curtains hanging. I think I'm going to carry this picture around with me and see what I can do to work on some accessories. I prefer to sew my pillow covers so I won't buy these exact pillows...but I'll be looking for something similar.
2 comments:
I love this pillow! I wish I could find it in curtains! Where is it from? I am a neutral fan myself :)
Oooo...This pattern in curtains would be amazing! I found this pillow on the crate and barrel website here: http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=1273&f=33658. Maybe you can find some matching curtains there...or somewhere else on the internet. Let me know if you find anything!
Post a Comment