My sister and I had a long conversation the other day about laundry rooms. She was struggling with what to do with her laundry room, as she didn't like it's current look. She said when she went in, she wanted right out! Cluttered, not cute, no decorations. So we talked about decorating laundry rooms. Hmmm?...decorating laundry rooms!?!? Yes folks, those too need to be decorated. Doing laundry is bad enough, but if you have a room that is equally as bad...forget about it! I love the clean fresh white linen look for my laundry room. I'm also big into baskets. Use baskets to organize all your cleaners if you don't have cupboards. It will tidy up the space and make it look more like a room rather than a utility closet. The key is functional, but pretty! I'm working on some new art for our laundry room (I'll show the finished product later), but for now...enjoy these pretties:
8 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment