Monday, January 4, 2010

I Love Design

I love all types of design...blog design, home design, photo design, all of it. I'm in love. In addition, I love taking photos. Figuring out the right settings for my camera to get just the right shot is so much fun. Today I wanted to see if I could capture some little details around our house. I made our blog banner with my pics. The far right pic on the banner is a pic of the clock we have on our mantel. I love beautiful things...and this clock is not only beautiful but extremely special. It was a wedding gift my great great grandma and grandpa received. It dates back to the early 1900s. very special, and very beautiful. I also took a couple of snap shots of the entire living room and breakfast room. These types of shots are always tough because getting the true colors is really hard. They're not perfect, but a good start. Taking photographs of my home design...heaven! Two of my loves all in one!






No comments: