Monday, August 8, 2011

Trip to Montana

In July, we made a trip up to Montana to visit my family and to be there for our God-daughter's baptism. We had such a nice trip, and it was a very much needed vacation. Here is our trip in pictures:
Little brother and Craig getting ready to play some hoops.

Wyatt has the ball!

I love watching these two play!

This one needs some explaining! Mom and I decided to dig up some horseradish out of the garden and make some horseradish sauce (my favorite!). This stuff is potent so we did our grinding in the garage, and this pregnant lady didn't want to take any chances with smells, so I was in full protective gear.

Our God daughter and her dad and mom (my bestie) after the baptism. Isn't she the cutest thing you ever saw! I got to hold her while she was getting baptised. She did so good, and didn't cry when the cold water splashed over her head waking her from a nap!
After the baptism.
Ava and her mom and dad. Cute family. Love that little girl!

No comments: