Monday, August 8, 2011

Did I mention....

It's a boy! Truthfully, when we found out, neither of us were at all surprised. When the ultra-sound tech told us, we both kind of looked at her like, "we know." We had just known all along. I don't know how, we just did. There was no doubt in either of our minds. I really wanted to pick out a boy and girl name before we found out the sex but Craig wouldn't even talk about girl names because he said there was no point...it is a boy. So, we didn't have one girl name picked out....only boy names. So little bean pop is our now our precious little boy. We are so excited, I can't even tell you. In the words of my little brother, "a boy is good for you guys, because Craig is a lot of fun to play with!"
Now that we know bean is a boy, his nursery is well underway. We already have the furniture on order, the bedding bought, and my decorating ideas are all on paper. Craig has been very busy painting and cleaning up the nursery. It is coming together very nicely. I can't wait for it to be finished! It has to be absolutely perfect for our absolutely perfect little man.

No comments: