Yesterday, we went hunting for the "perfect" campsite. We wanted to scope the Mt. Baker/Snoqualmie National Park to see if we could find a good spot to camp at this upcoming weekend. The Park is beautiful, with waterfall after waterfall right along the road. We even went up far enough to come upon some snow on the ground! At one point...we had to turn around because of the snow on the road. I couldn't believe it, as it was about 70 degrees out. In any event, I took some pics of the falling water ;). These...almost do it justice, as I had my DSLR camera with me rather than my point and shoot.






This is a HUGE waterfall that goes under the street. Standing next to it is kind of chilly because the water is so cold.
Craig is standing looking out one of our favorite viewpoints. Looking down is a huge canyon with a good size rushing river.
On the way back from the Park we passed this miniture little chapel. It is so neat! 

The inside was complete with little pews and everything!
1 comment:
Awww, that chapel is Craig sized.
Post a Comment