8 years ago
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Picture time!- Post #1
Okay...here is the skinny! I am picture post lazy. After work, the last thing I want to do is look at a computer (since I do that all day for 9 hours), so I usually do my blogging at work, and I don't have pictures to post while I'm at work. So...it has been killing me. I want to share all the fun we have been having this summer and last week (my sis's wedding). So...I am going to do a few mega picture posts. I apologize about the lack of commentary but it is better than no pictures. So starting back in August. I mentioned in a few posts ago that my family was coming into town. We had an awesome time! Because I love to soak up every last minute with my brother...I handed the camera over to Craig. He got some great shots of us at the beach.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment