Monday, July 7, 2008

A Cotton Anniversary

Two years ago today (minus a few hours) I walked down the aisle and said, "I do." I can't believe it has already been two years. It feels like yesterday when we were planning the wedding. Here we are two years later. I think of everything we have already done in such a short time. We have changed jobs, moved to a new state, sold our first house, bought our second, and here we are. This year, traditionally we are to get eachother gifts made of cotton. We call it our "Cotton Anniversary." I guess this is a step up from last year's "Paper Anniversary." Today on the phone, Craig said, "this is our cotton anniversary....that's a long way from our golden anniversary." Gold...Cotton...yeah I see the difference :).
I love you my dear sweet husband. I look forward to every day we spend together, have together, and I look forward to our future. I couldn't ask for a better partner in this life.

2 comments:

Larissa said...

Woo Hoo - 2 years! So excited for you guys. We still remember going to your beautiful wedding like it was yesterday. We miss you guys!

Tammy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!