I can't believe it myself. I am going back to school. When I graduated from engineering school, I vowed never to return. Hmmm....I guess I just needed a long break. I'm not going back to school full time just yet, just taking a couple of classes this summer. Although I love engineering (sigh), I am finally going to pursue something I have been wanting to do for a very long time (thanks to a lot of encouragement from my wonderful husband!). I assure you...it has nothing to do with engineering...nothing at all. In order to start, I have to get some pre-reqs under my belt. Working and doing school might prove to be difficult during the fall semester since I may have to negotiate with my boss as far as my work schedule, but I'm going to give it my all. First thing first...classes start July 22nd. It was weird going to get school supplies again. I have to say though...knowing I'll be studying something I care about really does make a difference. I haven't mentioned what my new goal is but....I'll give you a clue... The classes I'll be taking this summer are...
1) Human Anatomy and Physiology
2) Nutrition
Any guesses????

5 comments:
Your going to love the nursing program. I loved my anatomy class. I am so proud of you. You will make the best nurse. Have fun and love ya lots!!!
Nursing!! :) Am I right? You mentioned it once to me soon after we met. I hope you find your passion, Katie. You deserve all the best!
Just found your blog. Hope you guys are doing well and happy in your new location. I want to take classes in nutrition. Cool.
Good luck with the classes. I hope you really enjoy the change in your life and everything goes great!
A Model? We'll call you Twiggy in Training.
Post a Comment