First...we are officially announcing our little bean's name (drumroll please!) Dawson Callaway Neuman. We picked out Dawson because, we wanted something that was unique, yet simple and a name that would grow with him. Callaway came from...well, we were out on the golf course many months ago and we were talking about middle names for Dawson. We were looking for some inspiration, and clear as day on Craig's golf bag...Callaway. Dawson Callaway. Sounds absolutely perfect. So our little miracle has an official name! His name is all over his nursery, so in order to give a nursery tour, I couldn't keep it a secret anymore!
Here is Dawson's nursery (click pictures to enlarge). We have had so much fun picking out every little piece. I didn't really want to go with a theme, but rather just colors. I wanted a room that wasn't too baby yet fun and playful. We had to keep function in mind at all times too. Craig had to remind me of this several times...as I can really forget that when I'm decorating.

Welcome to Dawson's Room!

The big teddy bear in the corner...first purchase, Craig insisted every little boy needs to have a HUGE stuffed animal. I think he is right!

Dawson's rocking chair. Comfort is key! I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time sitting here!

Changing station, with books and toys!

Lots of books! He's got to start learning his calculus pretty soon ;)

This picture of the little bike was hand drawn by one of my co-workers. She is so talented and it is such a special gift we will keep forever.

Chalkboard with our family "portrait"

Night light, picture of our baby, and more books!


I wanted a unique looking mobile so I made this one a few months back.

Won't be long until you can find a Dawson sleeping away in here!

The bathroom. Craig did a lot of work in here. When we moved in...there was a lot of pink. Now...all boy.


I can't wait for bath time!
So there is our little guy's sleeping quarters! Now all that is missing is Dawson. We can't wait!
1 comment:
My gosh, Katie. You two are amazing! I LOVE his name!! It is adorable. And I LOVE his room and bathroom! It is perfect!!!
Post a Comment