Sunday, December 12, 2010

Maternity Photo Shoot

For Thanksgiving this year, Craig and I went to visit my bestie (Davis) and her hubbie (Jesse) in Nevada. The past two years, they have come to our house for Thanksgiving but this year, they have a precious little one on the way, so we did the traveling. It was an awesome, relaxing Thanksgiving. We love these two to pieces so I can only imagine how much I'll love the little lady on the way! We can not wait to meet her (only a couple weeks away until she arrives!). While I was there, we took some time to take some maternity photos. I was so excited when Davis asked me to take these precious photos. Maternity photos are almost like a wedding...you can't really "re-do" them. I really wanted to capture this special moment as they wait for their first baby! Nonetheless, here is a little sneak peek of "some" of the pictures I took (and yes...we can all only hope to look this stunning when 8 months pregnant!!).









































And that's it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie, what a beautiful gift, these pictures are truly beautiful and even more meaningful that her Godmother took them!!! Love you and Craig

Davis Mom

Anonymous said...

WOW. I am speechless. Katie, your photography is incredible. I had no idea you did that!! And Davis, is gorgeous. WOW. What an amazing treasure. I so wish I had photos like that...amazing!