A little box has arrived at our house today. It has a big green “X” on it. For all those inquiring about when in the world I will let my DH (dear husband) back on this evil box with a big green X….I am here to report that I have been talked into allowing yet another one of these boxes to be purchased (this will be the 3rd one… yes indeed…the 3rd one!!!).
So the time has come. The “box” is back and according to Craig…back with a vengeance. So the time has come when my DH will be back “online.” Yes, Mr. Manly is back in the game.
Craig also wanted me to mention that he will be back in full force with BCI (Big City Internet)…so watch out!
I look forward to hearing you all down in my basement taking on Mr. Manly with BCI. Good Luck…he has been waiting for this for months!
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment