Friday, April 23, 2010

A prayer

I thought I would share this prayer I've been saying a lot (as we make all these big decisions!) I'm sure we are not the only ones!

Beloved Father,

Please continue to remind us that you are at work. You are in control of everything. It may not always seem that you are listening ot our prayers, but we know you are. We know that you will act on our behalf in Your timing and in Your plan. We promise to trust even when we don't see, especially when we don't see. And we promise to always believe. We remain steadfast in knowing that faith is being sure of we hope for and certain of we do not see. We must stop wanting to find Your plan so that we might find You instead. No longer wanting the "answer" we want the one who knows the answer.

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13

Wishing everyone a wonderfully sunny weekend!

God Bless!

No comments: