Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Activity III

Time to PARTY! First...we had to get our costumes all ready! It was a big decision this year..but the verdict was...."Jon and Kate's last Date." Thank you Mr. Lyman for the Jon and Kate Gosselin idea! We wanted to spice it up a little...and make it their last date. With a couple of black eyes, some nice blood (that fake stuff looks way too real), a nice blond wig, and some knives, we were ready to go. Putting on all the makeup was a blast, but I have to say, as I put on the "blood" it really grossed me out. ICK!

After we were all ready to go, and most of the trick or treater had come and gone, we were on our way to a Halloween Party at a friend's house! Lots of creepy food, lots of crazy dancing, and some hilarious costumes. Heck...I even ran into Kate Gosselin before the divorce. Even Octo-mom made an appearance. Awesome!


That looks way to real for me! Ouch!

Here we are...Jon and Kate's last date! Beautiful. Aren't we a lovely couple.


Hey...Here is Kate Gosselin before the divorce! Nice.



Mark (Franko) and Craig. Seriously...classic.


Dood...Mike (the Jedi) and I.

Molly (Bride of Franko) and I. Bloody.

It is Octo-Mom! My personal favorite!

And...when it was time to go home for the night...we had a gift on our car. It looks like Octo-mom wanted to unload. :)

No comments: