Monday, March 31, 2008

The search continues...


What would be my boss at the Naval Air Station called Friday evening to arrange a time for me to come on to base and meet the team I would be working with and see the base. I'll be making my visit to the base tomorrow. I'm excited to see the place and meet the people. I asked him if the job opportunity was still promising and what the status was. He said that it is currently in the "HR Blackhole" but he is hopeful and really wants it to work out...since he needs some work relief. I guess this means I would be keeping busy if hired. In any event, I am still anxiously awaiting the call from HR (goodness, the government moves at a snail's pace!!!). In the meantime I am running parallel paths with some other possibilities. I'm ready to get back in the game and start bringing home some dough...to make the bread of course :).

No comments: