Thursday, January 10, 2013

Good words

I wanted to share a quote I got off of Beth Moore's website ( my all time favorite bible teacher and Christian author). If you have never read one of her books, done one if her bible studies, or listened to her speak...you are missing out! She is so very inspirational and wise in faith. My sister and I went to one of her speaking events this summer! Folks, it was amazing! I walked out of there so crazy inspired, I swear The Lord filled me head to toe! In any event, I got this quote from her today:

"If we remain compelled by comfort, we're going to miss some of the greatest adventures that God has ever placed before man. Does comfort or Christ drive your life?"

This one made me think and I wanted to share it with my blog readers hoping it will make you all think as well. Craig and I really try to consciously make decisions that are not dictated by fear or comfort, but like anyone else, comfort has won from time to time.

Anyway, my prayer today is that each of us look out for those adventures God has in store for us, even when they seem a little scary and uncomfortable. Sometimes it takes a little leap of faith, but it will be a leap you'll never regret.

No comments: