Friday, February 3, 2012

Lots of Pictures

Here is a boat load of pictures from the last 3 weeks. Our little guys is growing so quick, I keep a camera in my pocket at all times so I dont miss one minute of it. As a result I have a LOT of pictures. Here is the last three weeks in pictures including Dawson's first trip to Rawlins to visit his Grandma and Grandpa and meet all of his aunties, uncles, and cousins!

Check out my new shades!First trip to Toys R Us!

Aunt Katie and little "I"
Dawson and Grandpa Neuman
Dawson meeting cousin "S"
Sporting Deere John wear made by Grandma!
Already in a walker...not walking just getting pulled :)
I love mommy pulling me in a walker.




Look what daddy brought home for mommy. I'm one lucky wife.
The pjs say it all.
Look at my new Nikes from Grandma Neuman. Mommy had to get these out before I grew out of them.


Mommy's handsome boy


Yep...the PJs say it all again.
Love my baby's smile. It makes my heart melt every time!

Yep we like balancing things on Dawson's head. Hours playing baby games...I must muse myelf :)






Dawson meeting cousin "E"
Oh, I love my Aunt Wendy, she is so funny!
Look at all of my cousins. I am a lucky boy with all these playmates!
I love my cousins.

My Auntie, uncle, and cousins.

The cousins T-bowing
Little "E' helping make dessert.
Watching the family play poker!

Me and my Aunt Denise!

Ah...cousin "S" holding me.


Hi Aunt Wendy and Uncle Kris!

I love Daddy reading to me.

Go Broncos. Could I be a future quarterback or what?
Look how tough I am!

No comments: