Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby Shower

For Labor Day weekend, Craig and I went to WY to visit Craig's family. We wanted to make a trip up there before the summer was over!
While we were there, Craig's family threw us a baby shower! It was perfect. The decorations were adorable, the cake was absolutely amazing, and a great group of friends and family were there to celebrate with us. The baby shower was very special to both of us, and we are so thankful for his family for putting it together for us. We feel very blessed.
Here is the shower in pictures:

Little "E" eating some cake. yummy!

Decorations. So perfect!
The shower spread! Absolutely adorable!
Opening gifts.
More gifts!
Craig's "daddy tool belt" from all the guys. This was hilarious! It was equipped with diapers, bibs, air fresheners, tongs, baby wipes, a face mask, heavy duty protective safety glasses, nose plugs, diaper rash cream, etc. Craig loved this... and now...he is a prepared daddy ready to go. (It wouldn't surprise me if he wore this to the hospital during labor...seriously).
The daddy tool belt.
Friends. So good to finally meet some of these guys!
More gifts!
The diaper cake!
The decoration details were so neat. I love details!
Couldn't wait to start eating all that yummy food!
Look at that cake!
Us and our niece and nephew! Getting ready to start the party!
Also, while we were in Rawlins, my SILs (sister-in-laws) and I went through a bunch of baby stuff. With 3 little nephews, there was a TON of baby stuff to pass on to our little guy! My favorite thing to do these days is look at baby stuff, so I was in heaven! You wouldn't believe the amount of clothes our little guy now has! I knew it was a lot, but until I got home and got it all washed and hung, I had no idea. Here is a picture of our little guy's closet:
Coats, pants, burp clothes, socks, blankets, oh my!
PJs and outfits! All 0 -6 months!
I think we will easily make it through the first 6 months! He is spoiled already! What a lucky little guy!

No comments: