So far we haven't bought beano much. We are waiting to find out if bean is a he or a she (one month away!). For as long as I can remember I had said that the day I find out I'm pregnant, I'm going to go out and buy something special for the baby. That we did. The very day our doctor confirmed our pregnancy we went to Target to get something special for bean...something we would always remember. So, here we went, the first time down the baby isle (for our baby anyway). As we walked down each isle, we became more and more overwhelmed. What would be something special. We looked and looked. Nothing felt "special" enough. And then...Craig said, "hey look, they even make baby toilet brushes!" Confused I looked over at the item he was talking about. There it was...a baby toilet brush...aka a bottle brush. Of course I had to laugh and Craig didn't understand what was so funny. When I explained to him what it actually was, he said, "I'm glad one of us knows what we're doing." Of course the toilet brush had to be bean's first thing we bought him. So in hiser's room sits bean's toilet brush just waiting for hiser's arrival :)

Last weekend, we decided to venture into Babies R Us. Oh boy. Is that place ever overwhelming. SO many things to buy, so many choices. We weren't planning on buying anything....we were just planning on looking around but then we came across a little bassinet that I just had to have. There are certain things we do want to keep gender neutral for future kiddos we may have and a bassinet is one. So there it was. Absolutely perfect for our little bean. As soon as we got home, I had to have it assembled!
Craig working hard in the baby's room. This room needs a lot of work!

1 comment:
CONGRATS! A little behind, and just getting back to blog reading!
Post a Comment