Friday, May 27, 2011

The BIG News!

Yes...two new little precious feet are going to be joining our family in November. The official due date is November 25, 2011...which just so happens to be my birthday! What a gift!

I have so much to write about our little miracle! It has been quite the journey getting our little beano (our name for our little angel until we find out if hiser is a boy or a girl). It has been quite the journey, but God has answered our prayers! I can't wait to write about our journey, but I'm going to leave that for later. For now, I want to announce it to the world that we are having a little precious baby! (I've been waiting forever to write that very sentence!!)

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
~ 1 Samuel 1:27
Our little one is already quite photogenic, and has already gotten very used to getting hiser's picture taken. Here is our little beano's progress so far:
Beanpop at just 6 weeks old!
Pumpkin bean at 8 weeks old!
Little bean at 12 weeks old!
Here is another 12 weeker!
And for mama's growth:
Mama at 12 weeks!

And for Papa's growth:
Papa at 12 weeks! (hopefully papa stays at 12 weeks for the next 28 weeks ;)) We'll see!
We couldn't be happier, and we can not wait to meet our precious angel.

3 comments:

Bugs Mama said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you guys. yay yay yay yay yay! You are going to LOVE parenthood (95% of the time).
and your belly?..... adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW Katie! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you both!!! You are adorable, by the way!! Best of luck to you on the amazing journey of pregnancy...can't wait to read all about it!

Larissa said...

YEAH!!! WOO HOO! We are so excited for you guy. You will both be amazing parents. Congrats!