It is that time of year again! We made our yearly trip to Party City to gather some Halloween decorations to add to our collection. I give the reigns to Craig as far as decorating...I like cute...he likes scary. As we drove to Party City today I was asking him if we should get some
cutsie decorations this year. His response, "There is nothing cute about a ghost Katie." Got it. Nothing cute about a ghost, we'll go with scary. So...this year, we added on a bloody hand, a weird net thing, and a
cemetery door sign. Also this year...we are borrowing from our church a strobe light and a fog machine on
Halloween night! Pretty sweet. We have music and everything. At night it looks cooler, but you'll have to use your imagination. Once it was all set up, some of the neighborhood kids came over to run in our grave yard. They weren't so sure about the bloody hand...but they finally got close enough to see that it was fake. I can't wait for Halloween this year. Now, all we need are some good costume ideas...
MWWW HA HA HA HA!
The Graveyard! Halloween night...Fog, a strobe light, and some music...Boo!
Ewww...holding the bloody hand!
Check out the new net thing...we hung some bones from it.
No comments:
Post a Comment