So in the last month or so, I've had a lot of "wow...it's a small world" happenings. Here they are:
1. After working 2 months with my micro lab partner, somehow we got on the subject of skiing, then Montana, which is when we both found out that yes indeed, we both have the same hometown Missoula, MT, and yes indeed, we went to the same high school (she is two years younger than me, and moved there the year I graduated). Crazy!
2. We were at a friend's party and as we were putting our side dish on the table with all of the other side dishes, I looked up and there was our brand new neighbor standing on the other side of the table. It was crazy because I had just met him...oh maybe a week prior (they just moved in right next door). It turns out that his wife (Molly) and our friend (whose party it was) are really good friends!
3. Since the party we have befriended our new neighbors which is awesome! So far...movie night, and an impromtu dinner! :) We joke that we need some tin cans and some string to make a phone between our houses. Hehe. In any event, we were talking and I found out that Molly's aunt is the Nurse Practitioner that I job shadowed for a couple of months! Insane!
Well....that is all of the "it's a small world" for now. It is always so cool to figure out how everyone is connected to everyone some how some way. Crazy.
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment