We woke up this morning to blue skies and lots of sun. As Craig's surgery wounds get better and better we have been picking up our exercise routine. With the sun out, we decided it would be the perfect day to go on a hike. As you have probably heard on the news, the northwest has had a lot of water...and flooding everywhere. Well, flooding isn't really an issue in Anacortes since it is an island but we do have a lot of water. We figured there would be a lot of neat little waterfalls and streams to see on the hike now that all the snow has melted and it is getting pretty warm again. We were right! It was really something else. Oh..and I must mention. I'm in the middle of the third Twilight books now...and hiking through the woods reminds me of that book. It was really crazy when we came to this little clearing in the middle of the woods where the sun was brightly shining. If you've read the book...or seen the movie, you know what part this reminds me of! hehe....I was half expecting some vampires to jump out of the woods! If you haven't read the books yet...hop on board...they are GOOOD!!!
Here are some pic of our hike today.

This was taken in the "twilight" clearing I was talking about. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment